How to write lab report:
Example of Lab Report:
The Lab that is supposed to be turned into a full report of shi 5-6 pages:
I have a word document (papers comparison) and I need the following changes:
1) The contribution in the first paper to be fixed (first one in table)
2) Replace the second paper in table with the uploaded pdf file:
((a review chapter on the application of machine learning techniques for analyzing the smart meter data. check the section on non-technical losses))
3) Add two columns to the left: one for the paper publish date and one for the author name
(Highlighted “As a first example”)
a) Use Wz (power dissipated in the diode) to duplicate Fig – 28.
b) Draw density functions for Vs and Wz based on the problem descriptions
c) Use Matlab to evaluate E[Wz]
d) Use Matlab to find the Minimum R value.
(Highlighted “As another Example”)
a) Calculate R*(normal value of R), Rmin (Smallest R value), and Rmax (Largest R value).
b) Compute Probability Pc with (1) given Gaussian probability density function fR(r) and (2) standard
normal distribution function φ(.). Compare your result.
(Highlighted “The third Example”)
a) Compute the quantity F(70) by using (2-54)
b) Draw the Rayleigh’s density function f(s) in Fig 2-31 by using (2-54)
c) Compute the conditional expectation E[S|S>70]
Everything should be typed!!! No handwritten, Photocopied, Camera-ed material is allowed.
Your Report Should include
2. Screen shot of m file
3. Computation result
4. List of challenges that you had for the completion of the work – Explain the
nature of challenges
5. List of topics in probability and statistics that you felt comfortable for this
6. List of topics in probability that you felt challenging for this project.