**EXAMPLE PROVIDED***1. You will be finding three(3) new sources (I have 6 Sources to date – SEE ATTACHED) that all relate to my project topic, and meet the criteria above.You have the freedom to explore caregiver-child relationship, such as grandparents, family members, friends.2. Place a title at the top of your paper that indicates the scope of your current interests. This title can be refined since Sources 1 and the Topic Proposal.
3. Provide bibliographic listings in APA style for all three sources.
4. Provide short 100 word summaries for each source (300 words total for all three sources). Start by explaining a few key aspects of the text (such as argument, methods, evidence, and conclusions), then provide a short reflection about why the source will be useful to your project. Note that you need to read each source carefully in order to make these research notes–both about content and about how the source helps your project! In each summary, cite using APA style in-text, to show that you engaged carefully with the source. Good citation etiquette requires you to use an in-text citation whenever you mention ideas that you got from a text. This includes direct quotes (reproducing the authors’ words) and paraphrasing (summarizing the text’s ideas in your own words). Students often forget to include citations when paraphrasing! You should also cite whenever mentioning the authors. Page numbers are necessary when the ideas or quote come from a specific page, but citing happens even when referring to the text overall or in general.
APA in-text citations — also read the links in the menu on Authors.
5. Include a Summary and Self-Reflection (See previous paper)
For this project, select a person whom you believe had significant influence (positive or negative) on a movement for social, economic, and/or political change in the 20th and 21st centuries. Explore and address the following in your project:Summarize the person’s ideas.
How did the ideas or changes affect the establishment and status quo?
What was the context in which this person proposed ideas/change?
How did the government or the people respond to the ideas/change?
What sort of following or support did he/she have?
How have the ideas/actions of the person influenced contemporary cultures and ideas?
For the final presentation, make sure to go beyond the surface information and go into depth about the person you are researching.Instructions
The final step in the course project is to develop the presentation with audio narration.You may use PowerPoint or another method (mp4 file) approved by your instructor.
Deliver the presentation in a professional and engaging manner.
Include parenthetical in-text citations support observations made in the presentation. Make sure to read the citations when recording your narration. Do not read the references slide.
Presentation RequirementsLength: 4-6 minutes narrated presentation
Slide length: 5-8 slides (not including title slide, conclusion slide, or references slide)
References slide (minimum of 8 scholarly sources cited in APA format; not narrated)
Minimum of 8 scholarly resources (These are from the Week 4 Annotated Bibliography. Conduct additional research as needed.)
Language Proficiency Testing: Administer, with permission, an English language proficiency test to an
EL. This can be the WAP-T, SOLOM, or WIDA Screener/WIDA Screener Online (or complete the WIDA
training in the online portal). Submit a two-page typed description of your experience. Refer to the
Language Proficiency Testing Rubric. I am attaching the rubric and Q&A questions about the test to help with paper.
The next step in the course project is to develop a script that you will use to record the narration for your presentation. Include headings for the slide number. Your final presentation should have 5-8 slides (not including title slide, conclusion slide, or references slide). Here are a few tips:Address all requirements for the content.
Balance the amount of content for each slide. If there is too much content on one slide, try to break it up into two slides or consider where you can be more concise with your wording.
Include citations where needed (e.g., quoted material and paraphrased/summarized ideas from a source that are not common knowledge). Note: When you get to the recording phase – you will need to read your in-text citations aloud, but you do not need to read your references slide.
Practice reading their script now so that you will be ready to record by Week 8. You may use PowerPoint or another method (mp4 file) approved by your instructor.Writing Requirements (APA format)Length: minimum of 3 pages (not including title page or references page)
12-point Times New Roman font
References page (minimum of 8 scholarly sources)SCHOLARY SOURCES ARE IN ANNOTATED
Now for the Assignment
Please consider the following information for a male whom we will call JJ and then answer the subsequent questions:
Weight: 236 lbs.
Waist Circumference: 44in.
Activity Level: JJ leads a sedentary lifestyle. His only real activity is walking his dog for about 20 minutes, about three days a week and at a pretty slow pace.
Resting heart rate: 76 bpm
Current Calorie Consumption: 3,500Questions:
What is JJ’s BMI and in what BMI category should we place him?
Is BMI a good health indicator for Jack? Why or Why not?
According to the Estimated Energy Requirement Formula, how many calories should JJ be consuming, based on his activity level?
About how many calories would you say that JJ should begin to consume in order to begin losing about .5-1 pound per week?
Finally, please explain why BMI is not always an accurate indicator of whether or not a person’s weight is a healthy one.
Please introduce yourself to your classmates and professor and answer the following:
Are you, or have you been, involved in the development of a business strategy?
If so, provide a brief summary of your experience.
If you have not been involved in the development of a business strategy, share an example where you developed a personal strategy and the approach you took to accomplish a goal.
How do you anticipate the study of strategic methods will support your professional development?
Share one insight about strategy development you gained from this week’s readings that stood out to you. Explain why you found this particularly interesting.
Welcome to the course.
Introduce yourself to your classmates and professor and answer the following questions:
The impact of recent events has forced change on organizations around the world. What have these events taught you about the importance of resilience and agility in creating a sustainable competitive advantage?
What roles have you played in change initiatives at work, either as a leader or as a team member, during the last 18 months?
What’s your perception of how you deal with change, either personally or professionally? Explain.
Include examples from this week’s materials, as well as your own personal experiences, to support your responses.
The Gig Economy: Alternative work arrangements like part-time employment, subcontracting, and freelancing have been growing at the expense of full-time employment: A good thing or a bad thing? Is it good for employees? Good for employers? Is it a problem or a solution?
Two-page paperEach paper includes a summary and analysis of two articles: one from a popular business publication such as ***IMPORTANT** Harvard Business Review, New York Times, Wall Street Journal, Bloomberg and BBC, and the other from a peer-reviewed academic journal. You’re going to write two double-spaced pages in which you’ll examine and combine the ideas from both publications. Use APA style for in-text citations and references. You are free to use as many references as you want.
After you’ve finished your annotations, think about how the ideas in both articles may help you write your debate paper and write your two-page analysis based on that. The assignment’s two objectives are as follows: Write a brief (2-page) analysis paper that connects the two pieces; consider how your thoughts may be applied to the debate paper and write it accordingly.Additional tips:
This assignment is meant to help you build your writing for the final term/team paper by:
• Researching the topic and finding suitable academic and practitioners articles
• Reading, summarizing, and evaluating the articles
• Reflect on whether and how you will use the articles in your final paper.
You will therefore write the following for each of the two articles:
• Summarize: Some annotations are nothing more than a summary of the source. What are the key points of contention? What purpose does this book or article serve? What are the topics covered? What would you say if someone asked you what this article/book is about? The length of your annotations will determine your summary’s level of information.
• Evaluate: After summarizing a source, it’s good to evaluate it. Is it a good resource? In what ways does it differ from the other sources in your bibliography? Is the information trustworthy? Is this a biased or objective source? What is the source’s purpose?
• Consider: How a source fits into your study after summarizing and evaluating it. Was this information helpful to you? What role does it play in shaping your argument? How can you incorporate this source into your research? Has it influenced the way you think about your subject?” (OWL at Purdue University: https://owl.purdue.edu/owl/general writing/common writing assignments/annotated bibliographies/index.html)
-The topic is FDA and Food-Borne Pathogens
– no need to make writing, this is just an outline. I have a sample uploaded you can see it.
-The purposes of using and submitting an outline for the term paper assignment are:To get you started researching and writing your paper
To provide me the opportunity to see your initial work and to provide guidance where needed
Name: Mrs. Leslie Tilman This is Case Title 8 on the Video Link (this is My Case Study).
Please note: the video below MUST BE WATCHED TO CAPTURE THE CASE DETAIL
Gender: female Age: 32 years old
Please address all the numbered items on the assignment and follow the numbered items on the rubric as well.
One is a sample from the instructor, and the blank one is for this assignment .